What You’ll Learn
In the Advertising, Public Relations, & Technology, B.F.A., you’ll put your personal and professional skills to use working on real-life projects with outside clients in:
- The Carleton Group, the second-oldest student-run ad agency in the United States.
- Globesville, New York Tech’s interactive web channel.
- ProdCo, our student-run production company.
You can also tailor your degree by choosing cutting-edge courses that speak to your interests and talents, from research, e-marketing, and integrated marketing to industry-specific communications and event planning. You'll also participate in professional internships and guided projects, and produce an e-portfolio of your student work so you can hit the ground running when you graduate.
- Health and Welfare Council of Long Island
- Advertising Account Executive
- Creative Director
- Event Manager
- Media Relations Manager
- Social Media Strategist