Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The health and wellness of our community is of the utmost importance to New York Institute of Technology. We continue to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic and make necessary changes to protect the health of our community members and to keep our students on track in their pursuit of a degree from New York Tech.
Students returning to campus must take a COVID-19 diagnostic test and report results. Details about on-campus testing and reporting requirements can be found in our Students FAQ.Campus Reopening
Physicians and staff at our Academic Health Centers are available to answer questions and assist those who are not feeling well. We can be reached at 516.686.1300. In addition, it is understandable that members of our New York Tech community may be feeling anxious or uneasy at this time. Please reach out to Counseling and Wellness Services at our campuses in Long Island (516.686.7683) or New York City (212.261.1773).
- New York State Department of Health 〉
- New York State Department of Mental Health 〉
- New York City Department of Health 〉
- New York City Well 〉
- Nassau County Department of Health 〉
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 〉
- CDC's Considerations for Institutes of Higher Education 〉
- Video: Proper Handwashing Technique 〉