Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates, Arkansas
Updated November 6, 2020
On November 6, 2020, New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine at Arkansas State University announced the move to an all-virtual platform starting November 23 through the end of the fall semester, and students will not return to campus until the week of January 18. Additionally, all staff and faculty will work remotely during that time period.
What is COVID-19?
Protecting Yourself and Others
Returning to Campus
In the Media
- Three Simple Words: Wear. A. Mask By Christine Hartford, M.D.
- Why the Science of COVID-19 is So Confusing – By Carl Abraham, M.D
- Developing a Treatment – By Jonathan Berman, Ph.D.
- Pediatric Concerns in the Time of COVID-19 – By Hilliary Sismondo, M.D.
- What’s the Difference Between Symptoms of COVID-19 and Allergies? By Shane Speights, D.O.
- No Time to Let Up – By Rajendram Rajnarayanan, Ph.D.
- Monday is a Milemarker, Not The Finished Line – By Shane Speights, D.O.