To access the Long Island and New York City campuses, all students, faculty, and staff must:
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and have uploaded their proof of vaccination here.
- Follow all campus access protocols.
- NOTE: As of May 4, health screens are no longer required to access campus.
- Long Island campus: Please enter at Main Campus Road and be prepared to show your university ID to security staff at entry.
- New York City campus: Please check in at 1855 Broadway to receive a security badge to gain access to all buildings on campus.
- Guests/visitors to either campuse will need to show identification and share the name of the New York Tech community member or department they are visiting.
Remember to leave plenty of time to get through security, as delays may occur. If you experience any issues, please alert the Office of Security on your campus:
- Long Island: 516.686.7789
- New York City: 646.273.7789
Hours of Operation
Updated: May 4, 2022
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.