This workshop is Module #1 of the Career Readiness Certificate Program (CRCP), designed for international graduate students interested in working in the U.S. The program incorporates the essential career development skills to prepare international students for their first job/internship in their field of study.
- Understand your employment authorization for on- and off-campus jobs.
- Learn how to discuss your immigration status with an employer.
- Gain access to international student resources.
- Explore opportunities to engage both on- and off-campus jobs.
- Participate in a real-world service project by taking advantage of Consultants for the Public Good to hone your soft skills.
CRCP is run by Career Services in collaboration with International & Experiential Education.