We are delighted that you have decided to become an NYIT student!
Please note that this date is for international students and students from the United States outside of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. If this is the only date works for you and you are not one of these students, you are still welcome to sign up and attend.
New Student Orientation is a mandatory program for all new students to help smooth your transition to college life and NYIT. You will participate in the following sessions:
- Academic Success and Support
- Consent and Civic Responsibility
- Social Engagement Activities
- Get your NYIT card and visit support services offices as needed
If you need to schedule a placement exam or advising appointment to register for classes, you may do so in the morning prior to orientation.
Check-in will begin at 10 a.m. All students will receive an NYIT swag bag with t-shirt at check-in. Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodations.
Orientation will take place at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway, New York, NY 10023. You can find nearby parking at:
- Broadway and 64th Parking, located at 41-53 W. 63rd St. NYIT will validate parking at $14.
- Regent Parking, located at 45 W. 60th St. between Columbus and Broadway. NYIT will validate parking at $16.
Be sure to get your ticket validated at the NYIT security booth located at 1855 Broadway.