Faculty-Student Engagement Labs
Engage in informal and lively conversation while sharing a free lunch with your professors and fellow Long Island classmates on a variety of topics and issues.
- All labs are held during free hour, unless otherwise noted.
- Long Island Labs are held in the Wisser Library, Room 322 (unless otherwise specified).
- New York City Labs are held in 26 W. 61st St., Room 408 (unless otherwise specified).
- No reservations necessary. Just bring your appetite and an interest to have an enjoyable chat!
Community Impact Points
- Students that provide written evidence of attendance will earn one Community Impact point for each Faculty-Student Engagement Lab attended (Maximum of one point per semester).
- Faculty members are requested to maintain a manifest for participants at their Engagement Labs to support documenting student engagement.