Campus Programming Board
Opportunities for learning…and fun!
Do you want to become a student leader? Are you interested in honing your skills in public speaking, time management, and teamwork? What about gaining real-world experience booking events and working with agents?
Or maybe you just want to have fun, make friends, and help organize entertaining, educational, and exciting experiences for you and your classmates.
Become a member of the CPB!
To help our fellow students alleviate the stress of constant studying, we:
- create social events that bring together anybody willing and ready to have fun
- host educational lectures the motivate us to achieve more
- sponsor community service projects that help us connect and give back to the communities where we live and study
We organize annual campus-wide events, including Welcome Week, Spirit Week, and Mayfest. We also host a variety smaller events throughout the year, including bingo, karaoke, and game shows; comedy and movie nights; lectures, grab & go’s, and video game tournaments.
Our job is to make sure that there’s never a dull moment on campus!
LEARN MORE: CPB Constitution
Our Executive Board
- President: Jenny Adames
- Vice President: Denesia Mitchell
Want to Join CPB?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.