Nursing, RN–B.S. Program
Our online B.S. in nursing is accredited by CCNE and is designed for working registered nurses, as well as students currently enrolled in an accredited associate degree in nursing program.
New York Tech’s online program offers you the flexibility to earn your B.S. in as little as 12 months. Get started today and join the growing community of New York Tech-trained healthcare professionals from our School of Health Professions and College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Active RN license from New York State
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 from a regionally or nationally accredited nursing program
- Submit all college transcripts with your application
- Make sure to upload your New York State RN registration when applying
Once you apply, an Enrollment Advisor will contact you to make sure you complete your application by providing all documentation and then help you get registered for classes.
- We offer six cycles throughout the year. You can start in any cycle. Cycles typically begin in September, November, January, March, May, and June/July.
- Seven-week courses are offered in each cycle. You can register for three or more credits each cycle.
- Ability to complete the program in as little as 12 months.
- Students must complete the 31-hour nursing core through New York Tech for 121 total credit hours.
- The 31-credit nursing core includes participation in clinical practice hours.
- Required courses include:
- Pathophysiology Concepts for Nursing Practice
- Theoretical and Transcultural Concepts
- Nursing Informatics
- Communications for Healthcare Careers
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Research and Evidenced Based Practice
- Community and Population Health
- Anthro Approaches to Health Seminar
- Leadership and Management
- Dynamics of Aging
- Nutrition and Diet Therapy
Competitive Program Pricing
- $8,000 for nurses from partner organizations ($258.06 per credit)
- $10,000 for nurses from non-partner organizations ($322.58 per credit)
- These prices reflect the required 31 credits at New York Tech and does not include any general core courses that may be required.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may qualify for state and federal financial aid.
- Federal Loans
- New York State TAP Awards
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)