New York City faculty and staff, please join Tiffani L. Hinds, associate provost for student engagement & development, for a virtual Lunch & Learn on Thursday, November 30!
Learn about your NEW Mobility Portal and get resources on mobility options including Citi Bike, EV charging, and transit. Plus, everyone who registers will be automatically entered into a raffle for New York Tech swag.
- Introduction to the new New York Tech Employee Mobility Portal
- NYC clean mobility resources:
- Carpool, transit, and bike matching
- Citi Bike, EV, and alternate routes
- Engaging and educating students about the New York Tech Student Mobility Portal:
- Traveler resources
- Earning badges
Zoom information will be provided upon registration
When your register, you will also be asked to provide some brief information your transportation preferences, which will help you become part of our New York Tech Employee Mobility Portal.
Please e-mail Joanne West at email@example.com.