Co-hosted by New York Tech and PEER 150, the Cyber Attic is a security event targeted for all levels of management focused on the leadership and business challenges of cybersecurity. Keynote speaker, Dana Deasy, Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (DoD CIO), will be discussing crisis management. He is the primary advisor to the Secretary of Defense for matters of information management, information technology, information assurance, as well as non-intelligence space systems, critical satellite communications, navigation, and telecommunications.
CEUs are available.
- Dana Deasy, CIO, US Department of Defense
- Raj Badhwar, SVP, Chief Information Security Officer, Voya Financial
- Nick Donofrio, Fellow, IBM
- Arthur Langer, Ph.D., Executive Director, Columbia University
- Dan Woods, VP, Shape Security
Featured Panel: Cybersecurity Strategies for Critical Infrastructure and Systems (10:30 – 11:30 a.m.)
- Michael Nizich, Ph.D., Director, Entrepreneurship & Technology Innovation Center (ETIC), New York Institute of Technology
- Amy Batallones, Cyber Security Operations Center Manager, Con Edison of New York
- Cedric Andrew Curry, Chief Information Security Officer, NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Tariq Habib, Chief Information Security Officer, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Tim Swope, Chief Information Security Officer, Catholic Health Services of Long Island