Thinking of applying to medical school?
Join New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine’s (NYITCOM) and see why more than 7,500 physicians have chosen NYITCOM for their medical education. This helpful session will provide insight into the medical student experience at our Long Island campus in Old Westbury, NY.
At this session, you will:
- Meet with medical students and our admissions team about the ways we’re encouraging students to follow their passion—whether it’s research, patient care, advocacy, or community outreach
- Discover academic programs and dual degree curricular tracks, including a D.O./Ph.D. degree in Medical & Biological Sciences
- Learn about the AACOMAS application process and requirements for medical school admissions
- View a demonstration of Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, one of the hands-on ways our students learn to improve their patients' quality of life
- Take a campus tour led by our medical student ambassadors
We look forward to welcoming you and helping you on your path to a rewarding career in medicine!Register Now!