No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with a TIAA financial consultant can help you create a unique plan that matches your short- and long-term goals. As part of your retirement plan, this one-on-one session is offered at no additional cost to you. You can get answers to these questions and more:
- Do I have the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
- How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
The appointments may be scheduled on the following dates:
LONG ISLAND – Salten Hall, Room 306
- Wednesday, September 11
- Tuesday, October 15
- Monday, November 11
- Tuesday, December 17
NEW YORK CITY – 16 W. 61st St., Room 1118
- Tuesday, September 24
- Wednesday, October 23
- Tuesday, November 19
- Monday, December 16
Space is limited. Please R.S.V.P. via the buttons above or call 800.732.8353 weekdays, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET). If you have any questions, please call NYIT’s Benefits Office at 516.686.1344.