Faculty Scholars Reception
March 29, 2023
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
SAC (Student Activity Center)
Long Island, NY
This annual event celebrates the scholarly and creative achievements of full-time and adjunct faculty during the preceding calendar year in any of the academic fields represented by New York Tech's schools and colleges, including domestic as well as global campuses and sites. This event will honor creative activity and scholarly attainments from 2022.
The reception is always a festive occasion and an unparalleled opportunity to hear, see, and appreciate the breadth and depth of scholarship at New York Tech by its distinguished faculty, staff, and students. Please register by March 20 to attend.
Those recognized have:
- Received an internal (New York Tech) or external grant.
- Published original research articles in a nationally recognized peer-reviewed journal or in a book.
- Published or edited peer-reviewed books or journals.
- Presented original research or creative work in a major public forum.
- Produced a major creative work.
- Obtained a patent.
- Received a prize or an award from an outside professional organization honoring creative activity or scholarly achievement.