Protecting School-Age Athletes from Concussions
NYIT Center for Sports Medicine has once again teamed up with former celebrity athletes and the Head Injury Association of Long Island to raise awareness about the impact of concussions and head injuries in school-aged children. Join us for this annual event.
- Eli Manning, NY Giants
- Wesley Walker, Former NY Jets
- Chris Algieri, Professional Boxer and Former Kickboxer
- Randy Cross, Football Analyst and former NFL 49er
- Harry Carson, Former NY Giants, NFL Hall of Fame
- Moderated by Max Gomez, Ph.D.,CBS News medical correspondent
- Ann Liguori, Radio Personality and Author
- Ramón Dominguez, Retired Jockey
- John Nitti, Former NY Jets
- Dr. Hallie Zwibel, Director of Center for Sports Medicine, NYIT
- Dr. Barry Miskin, General Surgery, Joe Namath Neurological Research Center
- The Fox Hollow, 7725 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY
Please R.S.V.P. by March 15 to email@example.com or 516.686.7521.