Join us for the New York Tech Animation and Film Festival on May 21!
- Screenings begin at 2 p.m.
- Award ceremony begins at 5 p.m.
Register at the bottom of the page to receive an email with the Zoom details to join this year's event.
This year’s online festival will feature screenings of animations, motion graphic pieces, films, and documentary shorts created by students in our Digital Art and Design and Communication Arts programs. Submissions are judged by industry guests from the animation and film industry with cash prizes awarded to the winners.
Admitted students for Fall 2021 are invited to attend.
Submit Your Work
Admitted students are invited to join current student and submit their work!
- Film/Animation length: No longer than five minutes
- File size/Resolution: HD 1920 X 1080
- Format output/Codec: H.264 or MPG4
- Deadline: Friday, May 15
All films/animations should be submitted via Google drive by May 15 as follows:
Awards in the amount of $150 each will be made in six categories:
- Best Fiction/Narrative 2021
- Best Non-Fiction/Documentary 2021
- Best of Communication Arts 2021
- Best New York Tech Animation 2021
- Best Animation Style 2021
- Best Animation Storytelling 2021
- John Peter Didato, editor at Sesame Workshop.
- Lee Milby, indie film and music video director.
- Andamion Murataj, independent writer and director.
- Mark Reynolds, independent animator and visual effects artist.