What You’ll Learn
In the Hospitality Management Studies, B.P.S., you’ll learn the tools to recruit and lead a customer service-focused workforce by applying current technologies, product knowledge, and sales and promotional strategies.
You’ll gain hands-on experience in the industry through supervised fieldwork on New York Tech’s campus and attend educational events and tours at resorts, catering facilities, wineries, casinos, and cruise lines.
Throughout the program, you’ll become industry-ready through a number of degree elements, including completing:
- Two professional certifications, such as Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (STR) or Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS).
- Community service activities with outreach partners including City Harvest, U.S. War Dogs Association, and St. Judes Children’s Research.
- Professional enrichment seminars.
- ARIA Resort & Casino
- Hilton Worldwide
- InterContinental New York Barclay
- Mandarin Oriental
- Marriott International
- The Ritz-Carlton New York
- Airline/Cruise/Travel Manager
- Association/Destination Manager
- Franchise Manager
- Hotel/Restaurant Executive
- Meeting/Wedding/Event Planner