What You’ll Learn
Gain critical experience in up-to-date industry techniques in the Criminal Justice, B.S.:
- Examine evidence—ballistics, fingerprints, and more—using state-of-the-art equipment made by New York Tech.
- Document your simulated investigations and evidence collection in Crimecenter software, the same case management software used by the New York Police Department.
- Take trips to impactful industry sites, such as Sing Sing Correctional Facility and the Nassau County District Court.
You’ll also learn from accomplished criminologists and former practitioners in the criminal justice field.
- Nassau County Police Department
- Nassau County DA's Office
- New York City Police Department
- New York State Police
- Suffolk County Police Department
- Federal Law Enforcement
- Hostage Negotiator
- Police Officer
- Policy and Programs Analyst
- Security Specialist