Swapna Bhargavi received a Ph.D. in Management from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India; a Master of Business Administration (Management) from Osmania University, India; and a Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University, India.
At New York Tech, Bhargavi also serves as the School of Management's Director of Professional Enrichment, designing rubrics for M.B.A. and B.S.B.A. programs, supporting the achievement of the School's various programs and training on TURNITIN and MAHARA.
Prior to joining New York Tech, Bhargavi served as an assistant professor in the M.B.A. Department at Aurora's Post Graduate College, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India and at Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India. At Continuum Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bank of America, Hyderabad, India, she was a team member in Correspondent Bank's billing department.
Recent Projects and Research
- Bhargavi, S. G.,Gantasala, V.P., & Pooja Upadhyay, (2022). School resource inadequacy and school social engagement: mediating effect of Principals' stress.
- International Conference on Recent Developments in Social Science and Business Management (ICRDSSBM), 23rd April 2022.
- Gantasala, V.P., Bhargavi, S. G. & Srinidhi Rachavelpula, (2022). Influence of Academic Achievement on Parent Satisfaction: Mediation and Moderation effect of School Feedback – in US Online Schooling.
- International Conference on Recent Developments in Social Science and Business Management (ICRDSSBM), 23rd April 2022. Awarded Best paper presented at the conference.
- Gantasala, V.P., Gantasala, S. B., Madireddy, M., & Upadhyay, P. (2022). School resource inadequacy and school social engagement: Mediating effect of principals' stress. Journal of Community Psychology, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcop.22903 (Q1 SCIMAGO), SCOPUS JOURNAL
- Birasnav, M., Bhargavi, S.G., Gantasala, V.P., Singh, A. (2022) "Total Quality and Organizational Innovativeness: The role of Social Capital Development in American Schools," Benchmarking: an International Journal (Accepted for publication) (Q2 SCIMAGO, ABDC – B Journal), SCOPUS JOURNAL
- Gantasala, V.P., Bhargavi, S.G., & La, T. (2022) Influence of motivation on achieving energy sustainability: mediating effects of decision-making. Environment Systems and Decisions (Accepted for publication) (Q2 SCIMAGO), SCOPUS JOURNAL.
- Gantasala, V.P., Bhargavi, S.G., Tareq Al Tawil, Prerana P. (2022) Quality of learning experience, Student satisfaction and Perceived overall experience in the COVID-19 context. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education. (Emerald, Q3 SCIMAGO) SCOPUS JOURNAL
Professional Honors and Awards
- Received award from Multinational Business Academy in Dubai, as "Multinational Business Academy's Outstanding Faculty Contribution to Study Abroad."
Courses Taught at New York Tech
- Management Related Courses: Principles of Management, Knowledge Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Strategic Technology Management, International Business Capstone, Multinational Business Management, etc.
- Business Related Courses: Business Policy and Strategy (Won top ranks in Glo-bus An Online Business Strategy Simulation), Business Research Methods, Business Research and Innovation, Strategic Leadership, etc.