Swapna Bhargavi Gantasala received a Ph.D. in Management from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India; a Master of Business Administration (Management) from Osmania University, India; and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Osmania University, India.
At New York Tech, Gantasala also serves as the School of Management's Director for Student Success, designing rubrics for M.B.A. and B.S.B.A. programs, supporting the achievement of the School's TEMPOS program and training on TURNITIN and MAHARA.
Prior to joining New York Tech, Gantasala served as an assistant professor in the M.B.A. Department at Aurora's Post Graduate College, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India and at Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India. At Continuum Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bank of America, Hyderabad, India, she was a team member in Correspondent Bank's billing department.
Recent Projects and Research
- School resource inadequacy and school social engagement: mediating effect of principals' stress.
- Principals' mentoring and engagement: the mediating influence of teacher assessment.
- School practices and programs' influence on teachers' perception of school safety: moderating effect of teacher training.
- Influence of performance feedback and academic performance on parent-family involvement and parent satisfaction in U.S. schools.
- Organizational leadership and performance: mediating role of Knowledge Management processes.
- Prabhakar, G. V., Bhargavi, S. G., Tareq. A. T. Prasad. P. (2021). Quality of learning experience, student satisfaction and perceived overall experience in the COVID-19 context. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education.
- Prabhakar, G. V., Larisa Savinkina, Ramesh Reddy, Bhargavi, S. G., Sailaja Ankireddy (2018). Influence of Organizational Culture Dimensions on Knowledge Management Processes in Higher Educational institutions. International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies.
- Tareq. A. T. Younis. H. Bhargavi. S. G. (2017). To What Extent Should Director Stake Account of the Interests of Stake Holders? European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 54, pp. 56–62.
- Younis. H. Barhem. B. Bhargavi S. G. Tareq. A. T. (2017) Emirati Preferences among Material and Non-material Incentives in the Workplace. Emerging Economy Studies, Vol. 3(1), pp. 1–12.
Professional Honors and Awards
- Received award from Multinational Business Academy in Dubai, as "Multinational Business Academy's Outstanding Faculty Contribution to Study Abroad."
Courses Taught at New York Tech
- Management Related: Principals of Management, International Business Capstone, Multinational Business Management, etc.
- Business Related: Business Policy and Strategy (Won top ranks in Glo-bus An Online Business Strategy Simulation), etc.
- Other Courses: Small Business Entrepreneurship (Course Leader)
- Management Related Courses: Principles of Management, Knowledge Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Strategic Technology Management, etc.
- Business Related Courses: Business Research Methods, Business Research and Innovation, Strategic Leadership, etc.