Hafiz Imtiaz Ahmad received his Ph.D degree with a specialization in finance from University of Lille, France in 2011. He graduated with a “mention très honorable avec félicitations unanimes du jury.” His domain of research includes equity valuation specifically residual income and abnormal earnings in the context of emerging markets. Noted contributions to the academic community for research in this area have resulted in publications in competitive journals such as Comptabilité–Contrôle–Audit in France and The Value Examiner in the United States. Ahmad also serves as an assistant editor for book reviews for the Institute of Business Appraisers quarterly journal, Business Appraisal Practice.
- Ahmad, H.I., & Ravichandran, K., (2015). Performance Analysis of UAE Banks—An Exploratory Study. International Journal of Economics and Finance ISSN 1916-971X (Print) ISSN 1916-9728 (Online), 7(9), 200-206.
- Ahmad, I., & Helfenstein, S.V., (March-April, 2015). Internal Audit, ERM and Valuation. The Value Examiner, 1094-3137, p (16)
- Ahmad,I., Mohapatra, P., Choksy, S., Ravinran, V., ( March, 2015) . Research Report on Risk Management Practices and Role of Internal Audit in UAE. Published by UAE IIA.
- Ahmad, I., Alphonse, P., & Levasseur, M. (January, 2014). Stock prices and implied abnormal earnings growth. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 4 (1) 196-216
- Alphonse, Levasseur, Ahmad, I., (April,2013). Les effets de la croissance et de l’endettement sur les multiples de capitaux propres. Comptabilité–Contrôle–Audit, 19(1) ,7-32
Courses Taught at New York Tech
- Accounting 1 (ACCT 501) (MBA)
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 510) (MBA)
- Accounting Analysis (ACCT 610) (MBA)
- Advanced Financial Accounting (ACCT 721) (MBA)
- Accounting 1 (ACCT 101)
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 110)
- Financial Statement Analysis (ACCT 315)
- Statistical Sampling Theory (Quant 201)