Adena Leder is a board certified neurologist with fellowship training in movement disorders. She treats all aspects of neurological disease. Her expertise involves the diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders including Parkinson's disease. Other areas of interest include identifying and treating concussions. Leder graduated from NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1999. She completed her neurology residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. Her movement disorder fellowship at Beth Israel Medical Center was completed in 2004. She practiced clinical neurology for 10 years before joining NYITCOM.
Dr. Adena Leder, talks about football and the prevention of concussive diseases.
- Parkinson's disease and gait
- Camptocormia and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- The effects of nicotine gum on orthostasis
- Concussions and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Cervical Dystonia and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Serotonin Syndrome in Neurological Emergencies
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome induced by HIV
Courses I Teach/Have Taught at NYIT
- Parkinson's Disease
- From Myelopathy to Myopathy
- Movement Disorders