Before joining NYIT, Dr. Ahmadreza Baghaie was a postdoctoral research assistant in Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind. He received his Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wis., in 2016. Dr. Baghaie also received an M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2009) and Isfahan University, Isfahan, Iran (2006) respectively.
His research focus is on biomedical signal and image acquisition, processing and analysis, computer vision, and data visualization. He has authored more than 30 journal and conference papers, as well as educational books. In addition, Dr. Baghaie has served as a scientific reviewer for several high-impact foundations, journal publications, and conferences.
- Baghaie, Ahmadreza, S. Schnell, A. Bakhshinejad, M.F. Fathi, R. M. D’Souza, V.L. Rayz, “Curvelet Transform-Based Volume Fusion for Correcting Signal Loss Artifacts in Time-of-Flight Magnetic Resonance Angiography Data.” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2018.
- Baghaie, Ahmadreza, C. Zhang, A. Bakhshinejad, H.A. Owen, H. Chao, R.M. D’Souza, Z. Yu, “Slanted support window-based stereo matching for surface reconstruction of microscopic samples.” Micron, 2017.
- Baghaie, Ahmadreza, Z. Yu, and R.M. D’Souza. “Involuntary eye motion correction in retinal optical coherence tomography: Hardware or software solution?” Medical Image Analysis, 2017.
- Baghaie Ahmadreza, A.P. Tafti A, H.A. Owen, R.M. D’Souza, Z. Yu, “Three-dimensional reconstruction of highly complex microscopic samples using scanning electron microscopy and optical flow estimation.” PLoS ONE, 2017.
- Baghaie, Ahmadreza, R.M. D’Souza, and Z. Yu. “State-of-the-Art in Retinal Optical Coherence Tomography Image Analysis.” Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery, 2015.
- Baghaie, Ahmadreza, and Z. Yu. “Structure tensor-based image interpolation method.” AEU International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 2015.
- EENG 125: Fundamentals of Digital Logic
- EENG 403: Electronics Laboratory IV