About NYIT - Vancouver
Where better to earn your M.B.A. or Master of Science in Cybersecurity, Energy Management, or Instructional Technology than vibrant Vancouver? Our campus, located in the city center within close proximity to all public amenities, reflects Vancouver’s reputation as a leader of innovation, technology, and sustainability. As one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, Vancouver boasts moderate weather and is consistently ranked among top three cities in the world to live.
When you earn a master’s degree from NYIT-Vancouver, you will also become part of NYIT’s global university. You can choose to start your program in Vancouver and complete it in New York or other global campuses.
NYIT-Vancouver offers the following programs:
- Energy Management, M.S.
- Information, Network, and Computer Security, M.S.
- Instructional Technology, M.S.
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A., Finance concentration
Located in the heart of downtown city center, near corporate head offices of finance, banking, mining, service sector, natural resources and IT companies reside, the campus features computer labs, student lounges, and a distance-learning center. Small classes lead to big opportunities for internships, practicums, and mentoring programs at leading commercial and financial institutions in the area.
Our on-campus community includes special-interest clubs, a student advisory board, and an honor society, and organizes a variety of social and recreational activities throughout the year. Right outside and all around is a spectacular coastal city, rich in diversity, alive with the arts and culture, and stunning in its natural beauty.
Study in New York
Start your degree program in Vancouver and complete it in New York, the flagship campus of NYIT’s Global Exchange program. Or you can visit NYIT in New York through our Vancouver-based Study Tours program and discover this great city. Explore new cultures and career paths while you make friends with classmates from around the world.
Tuition and Fees
- Application fee (non-refundable) = $50 USD
- Student Fees = $215 CAD
- Tuition per credit = $970 CAD
- Tuition Deposit (applied to first semester only; non-refundable) = $7,490 CAD
- Transcript of Record = $10 USD
- Maintaining Matriculation (per semester) = $80 USD
- Late Registration (registration after first day of classes for continuing students) = $380 USD
- Late Fee (tuition payment received after payment due dates for all students) = $360 USD
- Service Charge (for unpaid check or credit card return) = $100 USD
Estimated Tuition Costs
- Energy Management, M.S. = $30,555 CAD* (Non-waivable core 10 required courses + 1 Technical Communications)
- Information, Network, and Computer Security, M.S. = $30,555 CAD* (Non-waivable core 8 required courses + 1 Elective + 1 Project + 1 Technical Communications)
- Instructional Technology, M.S. = $33,465 CAD (Non-waivable core 11 required courses + 1 Technical Communications)
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- For students requiring 31.5 credits = $30,555 (Non-waivable core 21 credits + Elective 9 credits + Technical Communications 1.5 credits)
- For students requiring 49.5 credits = $48,015 CAD (Non-waivable core 21 credits + Electives 9 credits + Waivable core 18 credits + Technical Communications 1.5 credits)
- For students pursuing MBA with concentrations (Finance or Tourism) = $53,835 Students are required to take an additional 15 credits in the area of their concentration, so their tuition fee is higher.
- NOTE: NYIT Admissions Department will determine as to how many credits the student must take to complete the M.B.A.
* Amount does not include other college fees or the tuition fee for any pre-requisite or bridge courses that may be required. Such courses, if required, will be taken from one of NYIT’s partner institutions in Vancouver and tuition fees for those courses will be paid to that partner institution.
Canadian students and Canadian permanent residents are eligible for financial aid in British Columbia.
New York Institute of Technology is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education in the United States.
The School of Management is accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a global accreditation that includes all of NYIT's business programs around the world, including Vancouver.
NYIT is also listed on the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as a participant in the off-campus work permit program and is listed on the website of the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
701 W. Georgia St., 17th floor
Canada V7Y 1K8