Instructional Technology, M.S. (Educators)
If you want to harness the latest technology for teaching, choose NYIT-Vancouver’s graduate degree program in Instructional Technology. Instructional technology specialists design and present multidimensional materials for efficient, effective teaching and learning.
A DEGREE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- Flexible scheduling allows you to earn your degree at your pace.
- Blended delivery methods provide flexibility for those who have already begun a career.
- Our applied curriculum emphasizes original research. New graduates are ready to apply their skills immediately.
- The program, aligned with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) standards, boasts community partnerships with local corporations, school districts, and other organizations.
- Instructional Technology, Educators, M.S.
THE NYIT-VANCOUVER ADVANTAGE
- Connecting You to New York and the World
Complete your graduate degree in Vancouver or, if you wish, start here and continue at a New York Institute of Technology campus in New York City or Abu Dhabi, learning new cultures and expanding your professional network.
- The Best of Both Worlds
Our master’s programs are accredited in the United States and have the written consent of British Columbia’s Ministry of Advanced Education, allowing you to pursue career opportunities elsewhere in Canada or globally.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic uses of technology.
- Demonstrated English proficiency is required by achieving an accredited North American bachelor’s degree or a minimum score of 6.5 (IELTS) or 88 (TOEFL IBT).
- Summer 2021: Open
- Fall 2021: Open
- Spring 2022: Open
*Programs will close as soon as they are filled. Application deadlines may be moved forward without further notice.
For more information, please complete the form below: