Instructional Technology, M.S. (Educators)
If you want to harness the latest technology for teaching, choose NYIT-Vancouver’s graduate degree program in Instructional Technology. Instructional technology specialists design and present multidimensional materials for efficient, effective teaching and learning.
A DEGREE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- Flexible scheduling allows you to earn your degree at your pace.
- Blended delivery methods provide flexibility for those who have already begun a career.
- Our applied curriculum emphasizes original research. New graduates are ready to apply their skills immediately.
- The program, aligned with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) standards, boasts community partnerships with local corporations, school districts, and other organizations.
- Instructional Technology, Educators, M.S.
THE NYIT-VANCOUVER ADVANTAGE
- The Best of Both Worlds
Our master’s programs are accredited in the United States and have the written consent of British Columbia’s Ministry of Advanced Education, allowing you to pursue career opportunities elsewhere in Canada or globally.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic uses of technology.
- Demonstrated English proficiency is required by achieving an accredited North American bachelor’s degree or a minimum score of 6.5 (IELTS) or 88 (TOEFL IBT).
- Spring 2022: Open for Instructional Technology.
- Summer 2022: Opening on September 20th, 2021.
- Fall 2022: Opening for All programs on October 4th, 2021.
*Dates are subject to change. Programs will close as soon as they are filled. Applications may be deferred by the admissions office to the next available term when programs are full.
For more information, please complete the form below: