Faculty & Staff
Paul Cavanagh, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Doctor of Philosophy: concentration in Social Policy, Columbia University in affiliation with the School of Social Work, NY
Dissertation Topic: Labor Force Participation of Mothers of Children with a Developmental Disability: Secondary Data Analysis of the 1996 Survey of Income and Program Participation
- Master of Philosophy, Stony Brook university School of Social Welfare
- Master of Social Work: Concentration in Planning, Administration and Research
Bachelor of Arts, St. John's University, St. John's College
Minor: Social Work
Identification and measurement of Executive Functioning Skills; transition planning; identification and measurement of performance indicators in human services management
National Association of Social Works, the Network for Social Work Management, Association for Research on Nonprofit and Voluntary Associations, Council on Exceptional Children.
Faculty and Staff
Jason Baron, M.S. Ed.
Credit Course Coordinator
- Master of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT
New York State Initial Certification Special and Elementary Education
Council For Exceptional Children
Steve Delaney, B.A.
Instructor/Vocational Teacher/Job Coach
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Queens College, Flushing, NY
- Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential, California State University at Long Beach
- Diploma, Training and Management Development, New York University
Rose Ezeani-Antwi, MS, ANP-C
- Master in Science, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
Bachelor in Art and Science, St. Jospeh College, NY
Autism spectrum, geriatric medicine
Fellow, American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
Gina Frisina, M.S. Ed.
Director of Independent Living
- Master of Science in Special Education, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- Associate of Science in Early Childhood, SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY
New York State Provisional Certification, Elementary Education, N-6 and New York State Permanent Certification, Special Education
Christine Hawkins, LMSW
- Bachelor of Science in Social Science, Binghamton University, NY
- Master of Science in Social Work, Marywood University, Scranton, PA
- Provisional Certification as a School Social Worker, New York State
- Level 1 Certification in EAGALA, Equine Assisted Therapy
- Adelphi University Graduate School of Social Work, SIFI trained Field Education
Life Skills training for those on the Spectrum, Self-Advocacy and Disabilities, Addiction and Treatment and Animal-Assisted Therapy as a tool to support people as they strive to achieve their life goals.
Adelphi University Graduate School of Social Work, Field Education
Kelly Imperial, M.S.
Director of Employment Training Services
- Master of Science in Social Work/Social Enterprise Administration, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Social Work, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
- Master of Science in Counseling, Long Island University, Brookville, NY
- Received the Distinguished Performance Award in College Student Development
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Humanistic Studies and Social Science, Adelphi University, NY (Summa Cum Laude, Honor Society, and Dean’s List)
American Counseling Association
Developed a comprehensive 3-tier travel curriculum for students with special needs; Educational and Cultural Travel with Special Needs Students; Completed 6 international trips, numerous trips within the USA; and Local instructional travel.
Michelle Ranaldo, M.S.
Director of Instructional Technology and Registration
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Bradley University, IL
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology, NYIT, NY
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), New York State Association for Computers and Technologies in Education, Western Suffolk BOCES, and EDWEB Community
Assistive and Adaptive Technology, Media Applications
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, SUNY, Binghamton, NY
Master of Science in School Counseling, Long Island University, Brookville, NY
Christine Telesca-Alter, LCSW
Bachelor of Science in Psychology/Sociology,Union College, Schenectady, NY
Magna Cum Laude
Master of Science in Social Work,Columbia University, NY, NY
School of Social Work
New York State Certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker, New York State Certified School Social Worker, and Adelphi University SIFI Trained Social Work Field Instructor.
Clinical Social Work, Strength Based Approach, Applied Social Psychology
Columbia University Graduate School of Social Work Lecturer & Field Instructor and Adelphi University Graduate School of Social Work Field Instructor.
Director of Student Services
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, St. Jospehs College, NY
Graduated Cum Laude with Departmental Honors
- SJC Certificate in Counseling & Guidance
- SJC Certificate Mental Health Worker
- Master of Science in College Student Development, Long Island University, NY
Member of American Counseling Association (ACA)