Located in Vancouver city center, NYIT-Vancouver offers access to world-class learning facilities and opportunities, including:
- Advanced computer labs with the latest hardware and software.
- Student lounges where you can- relax and study before and after classes.
- Numerous campus life events throughout the year to explore the Vancouver area.
- Distance learning classrooms where you'll interact with NYIT students and professors at our global campuses in New York, Abu Dhabi, and China.
- Career readiness support, including one-on-one career counseling, classes, workshops and "lunch & learn" webinars.
- Student engagement with the community, practicum and volunteer opportunities.
- Sponsored events for networking and educational purposes.
The campus is within walking distance of many of Vancouver's iconic landmarks. There are also numerous dining, shopping, and cultural venues within walking distance, including:
- Granville Island, where you can buy locally made food and goods.
- World-famous Stanley Park, where you can walk or bike year round.
- Chinatown, where you can eat some of the tastiest and least-expensive food in town.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, where you can check out the artwork from around the world.
- English Bay, where you can sunbathe and view the Pacific Ocean.
- Sports centres such as BC Place Stadium and Rogers Center, where you can watch professional hockey or football games.
- Gastown and Robson Street, where you can hang out and shop for trendy fashions.
Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association (GSA) represents New York Tech Vancouver students and provides a forum for your voice when dealing with the university's faculty members and administration.
- Support and advise on student activities
- Nurture student engagement
- Identify and address student concerns
GSA's Executive Board Members (2020-21)
- Sravan Muthe, President
- Mehul Joshi, Vice President - Marketing
- Megha Shah, Vice President - Finance
- Aravind Perumanagari, Secretary
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in connecting with the Graduate Student Association.
Top Left: Aravind Perumanagari; Top Right: Sravan Muthe; Bottom Left: Megha Shah; Bottom Right: Mehul Joshi
We understand your life as a student doesn't stop at the classroom door. We aim to provide social, cultural, and wellness-based activities to give you the best possible experience here. Every semester, we offer unique events and activities that take you both on and off-campus. These events provide the opportunity to lead balanced lives and make new friends who share similar interests. The Student Lounge is the hang out space on campus for students. Take a seat on the couch, watch some Netflix or Youtube, play some Ping Pong, or just hang out with your friends!
Contact: Visha Thamboo at email@example.com
Open: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All students are required to have medical insurance to study in Canada. You must provide this information or you will not be permitted to register for any classes.