Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
Rooted in the Vancouver business world, NYIT’s respected Master of Business Administration program extends to locations around the globe. Learn to evaluate and improve operations, gain leadership through professional associations in Canada and the United States, and interact with professors and executives who share decades of industry experience.
A DEGREE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- NYIT School of Management belongs to the 5 percent of business schools worldwide accredited by the prestigious AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Open to qualified students from diverse backgrounds, NYIT-Vancouver offers flexible course scheduling to fit your needs.
- Learn from highly qualified instructors who bring real-life experience to the classroom.
- Academic scholarships are available.
- Management, M.B.A.
- Finance, M.B.A.
THE NYIT VANCOUVER ADVANTAGE
- Connecting You to New York and the World
Complete your graduate degree in Vancouver or, if you wish, start here and continue at an NYIT campus in New York City or Abu Dhabi, learning new cultures and expanding your professional network.
- The Best of Both Worlds
NYIT’s master’s programs are accredited in the United States and have the written consent of British Columbia’s Ministry of Advanced Education, allowing you to pursue career opportunities elsewhere in Canada or globally.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- GMAT is required for applicants with a cumulative GPA of less than 3.0.
- Demonstrated English proficiency is required by achieving a minimum score of 6.0 (IELTS) or 79 (TOEFL IBT).