Energy Management, M.S.
Prepare to plan and implement strategies for maximizing energy efficiency. As an energy engineer with “green skills” needed around the world, you can become a leader in managing emerging energy technologies and facilities.
A DEGREE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- Flexible scheduling allows you to earn your degree at your pace.
- The curriculum emphasizes hands-on preparation and original research.
- Create energy solutions for regional and local environments.
- Learn from highly qualified instructors who bring real-life experience to the classroom.
THE NYIT VANCOUVER ADVANTAGE
- Connecting You to New York and the World
Complete your graduate degree in Vancouver or, if you wish, start here and continue at an NYIT campus in New York City learning new cultures and expanding your professional network.
- The Best of Both Worlds
NYIT’s master’s programs are accredited in the United States and have the written consent of British Columbia’s Ministry of Advanced Education, allowing you to pursue career opportunities elsewhere in Canada or globally.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering or science, with a GPA of at least 2.85 on a 4.0 scale.
- In special circumstances, majors including economics, management, architecture, or liberal arts may be considered with a minimum set of prerequisite courses.
- If applying from outside North America, demonstrated English proficiency is required by achieving a minimum score of 6.5 (IELTS) or 88 (TOEFL IBT).
- Fall (September) 2020: Closed
- Spring 2021: Closed
- Summer 2021: Application portal for all programs will open shortly
*Programs will close as soon as they are filled. Application deadlines may be moved forward without further notice.