Technology & Engineering Experience
Run guided, hands-on laboratory experiments in electronic music, coding, gaming, hacking, robotics, 3-D printing, CAD, prototyping, materials science, and nanotechnology. Explore an exciting, challenging career in technology, engineering, or computer science while earning two academic credits.
Our program includes:
- Field trips to technology leaders in the heart of New York City.
- Guest speakers sharing their stories of the technology/engineering workplace.
This two-week program is offered in two separate sessions:
All courses run Monday through Friday.
Costs (two-week session)
- Tuition: $1,425
- Lab Fee: $425
NYIT Academy is for for students ages 15-20. To register, please submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- 250-word biographical statement (in English), telling us about yourself, your interests, and what you do in your spare time.
- $500 deposit.
- Copy of photo ID.
- International students: Please submit a copy of your passport with your application materials.
Registration for the program is on a rolling basis. Once the program has reached capacity, you will be put on a waiting list.
- June 29: Extended registration deadline.
- July 1: All payment and forms are due.