NYIT Academy is an immersive New York college experience for students ages 15–20. Our programs combine academic instruction with hands-on learning opportunities and unique cultural experiences.
- Exploring Architecture in Manhattan: Learn about architectural design practice, theory, and history of design in one of the world’s most famous urban environments. Enjoy museum and office visits, work with CAD, and hands-on modeling, presentation, and portfolio preparation.
- Graphic Design and 3-D Animation/Game Design: Bring your digital portfolio to the next level. Discover techniques of visual communication and gain insights into the professions of art, design, and technology.
- Health and Medical Academy: Investigate career opportunities in the fields of nursing,clinical nutrition, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, and osteopathic medicine.
- Makers and Fabricators: Learn how to take an idea from paper to parts to assembly. Explore the exciting world of making and fabricating with metal, plastic, acrylic, wood and other materials in a safe environment while growing your skill set.
- Modern New York: See how the city really works. With experts as your tour guides, you’ll explore the city, learn it’s history and how it works, and network with the people who keep it running.
- New York English Language Experience: Combine up to six weeks of intensive coursework with experiences only found in New York. Explore the culture, commerce, food, and people of this world-renowned city.
- Technology and Engineering Experience: Run hands-on lab experiments in electronic music, coding, gaming, hacking, robotics, 3-D printing, CAD, prototyping, materials science, and nanotechnology while learning about careers in technology, engineering, and computer science.
Check back in early spring for information about our 2019 Summer Session!