Dine with Class
While there are numerous local eateries in the New York City area, our very Metro Café has a variety of hot food options and specials daily. We provide a selection of flavored coffee, fresh fruit and berries, sandwiches and paninis, salad and grain bar, fresh pizza, an omelet bar and a made to order action station. There are kosher, halal & vegan options available at this café.
At the Metro Café, you can:
- hang out with friends and classmates
- enjoy our diverse menu of delicious food, drinks, and snacks
- login to our free wifi using your MyNYIT account
- pay for everything using your NYIT OneCard
1849 Broadway in the Campus Bookstore
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For Daily Information
Follow us on Instagram @nyitcampusdining
Your NYIT OneCard is the easiest way to pay for meals on campus. Just swipe your card at the checkout area—costs will be instantly deducted from your account. OneCard funds can be added any time via credit card.
"Commuter Plus" Non-Residential Student Meal Plan
This plan is designed for non-residential students who plan to dine in NYIT's dining locations on campus such as Salten Hall, Riland Café, Education Hall, the Sac Servery and the Metro Café.