About Our New York City Campus
NYIT-New York City is located at and around the intersection of Broadway and 61st Street. Part of New York City's West Side and Lincoln Square neighborhood, the campus is surrounded by cultural and recreational venues, stores, restaurants, and major companies, where many of our students find internships and employment opportunities.
Easily accessed by public busses and subways, our campus in the heart of New York City includes:
- Edward Guiliano Global Center (EGGC), 1855 Broadway: 12 floors of classrooms, distance learning facilities, labs, architecture FabLab, administrative offices, and home to NYIT-NYC Library
- Student Activities Building, 1849 Broadway: Metro Café, the bookstore, and student study space
- NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, 1871 Broadway: our 262 seat, high-tech auditorium
- 16 W. 61st St.: 11 floors of classrooms, labs, administrative offices, HIVE fine arts facility, and home to the Enrollment Services Center and Admissions offices
- 26 W. 61st St.: five floors of classrooms, our Voya trading floor, and home to Campus Life and Career Services offices