Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The health and wellness of our community is of the utmost importance to New York Institute of Technology. We continue to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic and make necessary changes to protect the health of our community members and to keep our students on track in their pursuit of a degree from New York Tech.
Effective Monday, March 23, all suspended in-person classes will resume remotely through the end of the spring semester. Additional updates will be posted here and in the links below.Donate to the Student Emergency Fund
Physicians and staff at our Academic Health Centers are available to answer questions and assist those who are not feeling well. We can be reached at 516.686.1300. In addition, it is understandable that members of our New York Tech community may be feeling anxious or uneasy at this time. Please reach out to Counseling and Wellness Services at our campuses in Long Island (516.686.7683) or New York City (212.261.1773).
- New York State Department of Health 〉
- New York State Department of Mental Health 〉
- New York City Department of Health 〉
- New York City Well 〉
- Nassau County Department of Health 〉
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 〉
- CDC's Considerations for Institutes of Higher Education 〉
- Video: Proper Handwashing Technique 〉
A Message from Jerry Balentine, D.O., NYITCOM Dean and VP, Health Sciences & Medical Affairs
COVID-19 Information from Brian Harper, M.D., M.P.H., New York Tech Chief Medical Officer