Martin Feuer Wildfire Topix
Debating provocative topics can be a powerful and memorable tool for promoting learning, critical thinking, and informed citizenship.Through this series of discussions on controversial, cutting edge business topics, you will learn how to:
- Connect course material with real-world applications.
- Practice fundamental concepts and strategies for analysis and thoughtful reflection.
- Enhance communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Embrace ethical complexity as you explore your role as citizens within the university community and larger society.
Recent Wildfire Topix include:
- The Future of 2nd Amendment Rights: Should There Be More or Less Restriction on Gun Owners?
- Student Discontent and Litigation on the Rise? What is Driving Their Anger?
- Student Lawsuits Against Their Alma Maters Proliferate in the Summer of Discontent: Is Mediation the Answer?
- Beware! The Cost of Admission to College: Tuition, and Possibly Your Constitutional Rights!
- How a Criminal Lawyer Defends a Guilty Client, Police Use of Force, and Wrongful Convictions.