Faculty & Staff Printing
New York Tech has installed Canon Multifunction Printing Device (MFD) with UNiflow print management system on the New York City and Long Island campuses.
CANON’s MFD’s features include: scanning, copying, and printing on paper sizes from 8 x 11’’ to 11 x 17”; color copying;. Other services include:
- Secure printing
- Mobile and wireless printing
- “Follow-me” printing (print to any network printer)
- Scanning workflows to reduce paper and toner costs
- Maintenance and toner cost covered by the lease
You will need your New York Tech ID or NYIT account information to login into the system for the first time. Follow these instructions on how to pair your account to the CANON’s Uniflow print management systems.
- Quick Start: First-time Access Guide for Canon Multifunction Printing Device (MFD)
- User Guide - Canon Multifunction Printing Device (MFD)
Mobile and Wireless Printing
Settings can be changed at the Canon Printer prior to releasing the emailed attachment.
Acceptable attachment types include:
If you have questions after reviewing this web page, email Service Central at firstname.lastname@example.org.