Getting Started go to my.nyit.edu and look for the Canvas tile. Login using your New York Tech credentials.
- How to Add an “Add-on” to a Canvas Course?
- How to keep my dashboard from being cluttered and neat?
- What is the Rich Content Editor "RCE"?
- How to integrate Google to Canvas
Check out the Academic Calendar located here.
Canvas Resources for Students
- Canvas Student Guide
- New student tutorial
- How do I view my courses as a student?
- Setting up notifications (Students)
- Assignments Overview (Students)
- Assignment Submissions (Students)
- Calendar Overview (Students)
- Canvas Overview (Students)
- Canvas Student App
- Chat (Students)
- Collaborations Overview (Students)
- Dashboard Overview (Students)
- Discussions Overview (Students)
- Feedback Overview (Students)
- Files Overview (Students)
- Grades (Students)
- Groups Overview (Students)
- Quizzes (Students)
- New Quizzes Overview (Students)
- Using Respondus lockdown
Canvas Resources for Faculty
- Canvas Instructor Guide
- New Analytics
- Integrating Google Drive with Canvas
- Working with Assignments in Canvas
- Get Acquainted with the Gradebook in Canvas
- How to Sync Your Canvas Calendar to Outlook
- All About Modules in Canvas
- Using the Rich Content Editor
- Using Media Space in Canvas
- Working with Pages
- Creating a Recurring Zoom Meeting in Canvas
Training and Beyond
How to Add Your Zoom Cloud Recording into Canvas
Trouble Accessing Kaltura Videos?