One of the most important first steps as a new student is to attend orientation.
You are required to attend New Student Orientation on Tuesday, January 8 and Wednesday, January 9. Both days of orientation are mandatory. Each day will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end by 4:00 p.m. Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m.
At new student orientation you will:
- Learn about your program and student services
- Tour the NYIT campus and downtown Vancouver
- Meet faculty, staff, and other students
- Have fun and make amazing NYIT memories
Important information about the event:
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear. Some activities may involve going outside.
- We will provide coffee, light breakfast foods, and lunch. There will be vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
International Students, please you bring your official documents to Canada as outlined in your Student Contract.
There will be additional orientation activities during this week.
Location Tuesday, January 8, 2019
UBC Robson Square
800 Robson Street, Vancouver
Location Wednesday, January 9, 2018
Program Orientation for: Information, Network, and Computer Security, M.S.
NYIT-Vancouver Broadway Tech Centre Campus
Unit 450, 2955 Virtual Way, Vancouver BC
Program orientation for: Energy Management, M.S., Finance, M.B.A., Instructional Technology, M.S., Management, M.B.A.
NYIT-Vancouver Downtown Campus
Suite 1700, 701 West Georgia Street
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778.783.5919.