The Fall 2023 on-campus student employment season will be here before you know it. To help you get an early start, we're offering virtual student employment supervisor training sessions this summer for anyone interested in hiring student workers. New and returning supervisors are highly encouraged to attend for training on new and existing policies and procedures.
The training session will cover the following:
- New: budget requests
- New: updated student employment policies for 2023-24
- Overview of the student employment hiring process for student aid, work-study and graduate assistantships
- Your role as a supervisor
- Refresher on how to navigate the student timesheet system
- Social Security card application process
This training session will be hosted virtually. Please register today to receive Zoom details.
For all questions and concerns, please contact the Office of Student Employment at email@example.com.Register