Networking and applying for jobs/internships can be overwhelming and confusing, but Career Services is here to make the process less scary.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Where to find the best jobs and internships and when to apply.
- Who to contact if you apply and don’t hear back from an employer.
- How to read job descriptions and know if the job is right for you.
- Strategies for making your job search more efficient.
- Tips on how to increase your chances of getting hired.
- What an informational interview is and why everyone should be doing them.
- How to connect with industry professionals and get the conversation started.
- The right and wrong questions to ask.
Bring your questions, concerns, and frustrations and we’ll help you troubleshoot your job search. You will leave this workshop with a game plan on how to build meaningful connections that ultimately help you bolster your career potential.