New York Tech Alerts
Last Updated September 10, 2020
Fall classes at the Long Island and New York City campuses are being offered remotely and in person.
For New York City and Long Island Campus Access Policy updates, go to nyit.edu/alerts. For campus reopening plans, go to nyit.edu/reopening.
Everyone coming to campus must complete a COVID-19 Health Screen questionnaire prior to arrival—see student questionnaire and employee/visitor questionnaire. Both are also found on my.nyit.edu or the NYIT app.
All students coming to campus must also have a COVID-19 test result on file with the university.
Resume & Cover Letter Workshop
January 30, 2020
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
701 West Georgia Street, room 1736
Your resume and cover letter are key documents to showcase your experiences to potential employers.
Attend this Resume and Cover Letter Workshop and you'll be able to:
- Describe the basic sections of an effective resume and cover letter.
- Build a targeted resume for specific jobs and organizations.
- Identify and articulate transferable skills.
- Review past experiences to best showcase skills and knowledge.
- Understand how to write compelling accomplishment statements.
- 701 West Georgia St., Computer Lab, room 1736
Please contact Vancouver Career Services at email@example.com or call 778.783.5900 if you have any questions about this event.
By continuing to use the website, you consent to analytics tracking per NYIT's Privacy Statement