Your resume and cover letter are key documents to showcase your experiences to potential employers.
By attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic sections of an effective resume and cover letter.
- Build a targeted resume for specific jobs and organizations.
- Identify and articulate transferable skills.
- Review past experiences to best showcase skills and knowledge.
- Understand how to write compelling accomplishment statements.
This workshop is intended for current students and recent alumni from the Vancouver and New York campuses. The workshop will be delivered by Logan Lorenz, the Associate Director for Student Affairs and Career Services at the Vancouver campus.
This workshop will be delivered virtually using the Zoom video conferencing platform. We recommend joining the meeting using a computer as we will be sharing a presentation. NOTE: This workshop is being offered at 2 p.m. (PT) / 5 p.m. (ET).Register Now