Your resume and cover letter are key documents to showcase your experiences to potential employers.
By attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic sections of an effective resume and cover letter.
- Build a targeted resume for specific jobs and organizations.
- Identify and articulate transferable skills.
- Review past experiences to best showcase skills and knowledge.
- Understand how to write compelling accomplishment statements.
Broadway Tech Center
2985 Virtual Way
Seymour Room, room 1503
Please contact Vancouver Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778.783.5900 if you have any questions about this event.