We are delighted that you have decided to become an NYIT student!
Please note that this date is for new first-year students. If this is the only date that works for you and you are not a first-year student, you are still welcome to sign up and attend.
New Student Orientation is a mandatory program for all new students to help smooth your transition to college life and NYIT. You will participate in the following sessions:
- Academic Success and Support
- Consent and Civic Responsibility
- Social Engagement Activities
- Visit support services offices as needed
Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. All students will receive an NYIT swag bag with t-shirt at check-in. Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please contact email@example.com if you require accommodations.
The event will be held at NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway, New York, NY 10023. You can find nearby parking at three nearby parking garages that offer NYIT discounted rates. Parking vouchers must be validated at a security desk in one of the New York City campus buildings to receive the discounted rate.
- Icon Parking, 20 West 64th St. (enter 63rd or 64th Sts., between Broadway & Central Park West), 212.724.6282
- Enterprise Parking Systems, West 61st between Broadway and Central Park West, 212.299.1094
- Central Parking Systems, 22-24 West 60th St., entrances on 58th and 60th Sts., 212.823.6199
If taking the subway (MTA), you can get to NYIT by taking the N, Q, R, or W trains to the 57 St/7 Ave stop; or the A, C, B, D, or 1 trains to the 59 St./Columbus Circle stop.R.S.V.P.