We are delighted that you have decided to become an NYIT student!
Please note that this date is for new first-year students. If this is the only date works for you and you are not a first-year student, you are still welcome to sign up and attend.
New Student Orientation is a mandatory program for all new students to help smooth your transition to college life and NYIT. You will participate in the following sessions:
- Academic Success and Support
- Consent and Civic Responsibility
- Social Engagement Activities
- Get your NYIT card and visit support services offices as needed
If you need to schedule a placement exam or advising appointment to register for classes, you may do so in the morning prior to orientation.
Parents and families will be able to attend a Parent/Family and Guest Orientation on this day as well. You may bring up to two guests.
Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. All students will receive an NYIT swag bag with t-shirt at check-in. Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please contact email@example.com if you require accommodations.
Orientation will take place at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway, New York, NY 10023. You can find nearby parking at:
- Broadway and 64th Parking, located at 41-53 W. 63rd St. NYIT will validate parking at $14.
- Regent Parking, located at 45 W. 60th St. between Columbus and Broadway. NYIT will validate parking at $16.
Be sure to get your ticket validated at the NYIT security booth located at 1855 Broadway.