Networking is more than just trading business cards or going for coffee. It's about creating lasting professional relationships.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand networking and its benefits.
- Identify relevant networking opportunities aligned with your career goals.
- Design and practice an effective elevator pitch.
- Create a networking strategy that includes in-person meetings, as well as email, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and conduct an informational interview.
This workshop is intended for current students and recent alumni from the Vancouver and New York campuses. The workshop will be delivered by Logan Lorenz, associate director for student affairs and career services at the Vancouver campus.
NOTE: This workshop will be delivered virtually using Zoom, beginning at 2:30 p.m. PDT and 5:30 p.m. EDT. We recommend joining the meeting using a computer as we will be sharing a presentation.