Build one robot every month and combine hardware and software development. You begin by creating a functional robot arm and then learn the robot’s language and discover ways to put it to work. Faculty members and student tutors from across the university will be guiding students.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, October - May
- Morning session: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Afternoon session: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Old Westbury: Innovation Labs, Wisser Library
- Manhattan: Innovation Labs, third floor of Manhattan Campus Library
R.S.V.P. to Elizabeth Pirri at email@example.com.