Interviewing has been described as both an art and a science. This workshop will cover the basic topics of interviewing.
At this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Describe different types of interviews (in-person, phone, video, and group).
- Identify common interview questions and how to answer them.
- Best prepare for your job interviews.
- Determine when and how to follow-up after your interview.
- Determine when and how to select the right clothes to wear to the interview.
This workshop is intended for current students and recent alumni from the Vancouver and New York campuses. The workshop will be delivered by Logan Lorenz, the associate director for student affairs and career services at the Vancouver campus.
NOTE: This workshop will be delivered virtually using Zoom, beginning at 6:00 p.m. PST and 9:00 p.m. EST. We recommend joining the meeting using a computer as we will be sharing a presentation.