Are you looking for a job? Join Career Services in learning the ins and outs of finding a job on-campus and having a successful and rewarding experience as a student employee.
There are many benefits to working on campus: convenience, ability to work alongside other students, direct access to campus resources, and more! However, many students don’t know how to get started.
So that's why, in this workshop, we will cover how to:
- Figure out which departments are looking for student employees.
- Use Handshake to search for jobs on campus.
- Determine which roles are right for YOU.
- Find out if you are eligible for Federal Work Study.
- Complete paperwork once you get hired.
- Make the most out of your on campus job.
This is a virtual event!