Networking is an important skill for your career. Due to COVID-19, the focus of this workshop will be networking virtually.
By the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what networking is and its potential benefits.
- Identify networking opportunities aligned with your career goals.
- Design and practice an effective elevator pitch.
- Network using face-to-face, email, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and conduct an informational interview.
This workshop is intended for students in their final semester of studies at New York Tech Vancouver seeking full-time employment. This workshop will be delivered virtually using the Zoom video conferencing platform at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET. We recommend joining the meeting using a computer as we will be sharing a presentation.Register Now