NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM) offers a unique program to retrain émigré physicians born and educated outside the United States to become Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.). NYITCOM is the only medical school in the United States offering such a program and it is available only on the Long Island campus.
At our EPP Virtual Information Session, you will:
- Learn about the EPP application process, admission requirements, and the application time line.
- Learn about our academic curriculum and programs.
- Hear from current NYITCOM EPP students and have your questions answered.
- Hear from Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine faculty.
- Connect with faculty and medical students in an interactive format.